Several important intergovernmental organizations have played leading roles in seeking to address human genetic and reproductive practices and technologies.
Click on any of the intergovernmental organizations shown below for an overview of their activities in these regards.
- African Union
- Council of Europe
- 1997 COE Biomedicine Convention
- 1998 COE Cloning Convention
- European Union
- 2007 Treaty of Lisbon
- Group of Eight
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- United Nations
- 2005 UN Cloning Vote
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- 2005 UNESCO Gene Doping Convention
- World Health Organization
Pages in category "Intergovernmental organization"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.